At this point in the year–you know, like, the end of it–there is no shortage of uncertainty. The end of the year always brings a lot of questions with it, so it’s normal to be feeling a number of deep, existential crises. Like, I don’t know, this:
just made a mashup of Metro Stations "Shake It" & DRAM+Yachty's "Broccoli." I took a sleeping pill 30 minutes ago I should b knocked tf out pic.twitter.com/S9gmjOkLPG
— Jonatan Timson (@LeftAtLondon) December 30, 2016
See? I don’t know what was gong on there, exactly, but I know I relate to it on a deep and visceral level. Anyway, your solution to all of is your horoscope, obviously. Not your real one, though–your one from Tumblr, which will tell you everything and nothing you need to know about the next year. And more. So, check out these Tumblr signs as posts that you’ll only get if you are obsessed with your horoscope:
1. If you like horoscopes, you’ll love crystals:
2. Which month will be the most ~you~ this year?
3. Can you handle the truth?
4. Can you handle…this truth?
5. What’s your room going to be like for the rest of the year?
6. How will the school year treat you this year?
7. What should your major be?
8. This is heavy!!
9. What kind of star are you, exactly?
11. This is maybe not your 2017, per se, but it is important to know for…some point in the future:
12. This feels a little personal IMO!!
13. Uh, this too:
14. And, finally, here is the most important, vital thing to know about your sign:
What do you think of these posts? Do you relate to any of them? Let us know in the comments!