In the event that I am confronted with a relationship-adjacent photo on any one of my various internet feeds, I am inclined to like it, both in the emotional sense and the act that entails tapping a little heart with my finger to show that I do, in fact, “like” it. It makes me happy to see people who are happy, most of the time, and I’ll do what I can to display that.
Sometimes, though, I’ll see a post in which the two people in the relationship appear to be happy, but it does not make me happy, because the boyfriend in the scenario is very clearly a dunce. And, yes–technically, I guess it is not about me. I also suppose I am happy that these couples appear to be so happy, but I don’t want to beat around the bush here: at the end of the day the fact is that every single one of these boyfriends need to be in jail. Check out why here:
4. Put him in the GULAG:
5. You know what?
6. I don’t know if everyone on the Whisper App is, like…okay:
7. I mean:
8. I just…
9. I can’t stop laughing!! Why is he so angry??
10. This, on the other hand, makes me….angerey:
12. Why couldn’t you just tell here you were coming over, you jerk?
13. Hi, this is actually abusive. Not goals:
14. Anyway. Both of these people need to be in jail:
What do you think of these boyfriends? Are there any that you actually like? Let us know in the comments!