If someone asked me when I was younger what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I could be anything, I might have chosen a unicorn. Don’t get me wrong, I have no complaints about being an editor, but who wouldn’t want to be a unicorn? Hello, they’re magical.
I may not actually be able to be a unicorn, but I can at least look like one, and you can, too. The unicorn trend is absolutely massive. If you think that the galaxy trend is big, the unicorn one just might beat it. There’s multicolored unicorn hair, unicorns names, unicorn makeup products, unicorn accessories, unicorn foods, and so many unicorn gifts to put on your Christmas list.
If you’re into unicorn stuff as much as I am, it’s probably likely that you dug out your unicorn horn and dressed up as a unicorn for Halloween. I’m here today to tell you that there’s no need to wait until next Halloween to unleash your inner unicorn again. You can do it with unicorn makeup for everyday. And you know what, a lot of the looks are actually wearable. They give you a whimsical vibe, but they aren’t full-on magical horse.
Are you ready for #unicornvibes? Be inspired by some of these pretty unicorn makeup looks I’ve rounded up. Before you try them, just note that it’s probably best if you save that unicorn horn for Halloween. I don’t know about you, but pulling off a unicorn horn when it isn’t October 31 isn’t going to happen for me. Check out the unicorn makeup looks that will make you look magical:
1. This is all about those eyes. You don’t need a wig or horn when you have eye makeup like that.
2. I can’t even. There is something special about every part of this look from the lashes to pastel pink cat eye to the embellishment.
3. Sheen? Check. Pastel colors? Check. Flawless base? Check. This look has all the makings of an epic unicorn one. It’s more subtle than a face full of sparkles, but impossible to miss.
4. Unicorn eyeliner is a thing. Thankfully, it is one of the easiest ways to achieve a unicorn-inspired beauty look.
5. A shimmering purple eyeshadow and peony pink lipstick are pure unicorn. The black liquid liner creates a nice contrast.
6. The half-up double buns are already adorable. Then she’s thrown in that sparkly eye makeup.
7. The diamante detail above the brows is awesome, but you could still kill it without it. That metallic lip and bold eye makeup would be great by themselves, too.
8. Craving something a lil’ fancy? A bit of blue glitter will always do the trick. This is what I want when I think of unicorn tears.
9. How much fun would this be for the weekend? Even without the face jewels it is FIERCE.
10. It’s still crystal clear that this is a unicorn-inspired makeup look if you take away the onesie. Best of all, it’s fairly easy to do. Most of the look involves finding sparkly false eyelashes.
11. This makeup look isn’t just inspired by any unicorn. It’s inspired by the Fantasia Ty Beanie Boo…and it works!
12. Love the earrings. Love the white highlight on the cat eye. Love the brows.
13. Girl, those nails may be on fleek, but they can’t even distract us from that glittery eye makeup.
14. Those eyes though. That icy blue shadow is pure magic. The fact that she skipped mascara helps with the whimsical vibe.
15. This is so simple, but so clever. It makes me wonder why I didn’t think to add some shimmer to my crease.
16. Skip your lips entirely and make it all about the soft tones on your eyes. See the subtle cat eye?
17. The more you look at this, the more you see subtle details to obsess over.
18. Switch things up and try making your lips the focus for a change. Don’t forget your unicorn onesie to finish things off.
19. It might be hard to pull off a unicorn horn, but you can get away with these floral accessories for a fun weekend look. Ditto with the face jewels.
20. Unicorn makeup usually focuses on the eyes. This glitter shadow shows why that’s usually the case. #Slay
21. Remember that glitter isn’t your only finish option. A metallic sheen can be just as dazzling.
22. Those eyes are aaaaamazing. Instead of an expected soft pink lip, she’s opted for a matte brown that adds a cool twist.
Have you ever tried a unicorn makeup look? What one do you want to try? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!