Given that it is the Christmas/Hanukkah/ Winter Solstice/ etc. season already (basically), it’s probably time for you to start thinking about a few things. First of all, you need to get all of your gifts for other people in order. Then, you need to tell the people getting you presents what you’d like this year.
I’ve often found that the second task tends to be the harder one, because it can be hard to know exactly what you want, let alone tell other people. Sound like you? If so, you might want to look into some fashion-related gifts. Specifically, baseball caps. Mom and dad-style baseball caps have been on trend for a while now and they don’t appear to be going away anytime soon. So, if you’ve got a well-meaning, but ultimately clueless person in your life asking what you want for the holidays this year–a parent, family friend, eccentric aunt or uncle–you can ask for a baseball cap. It’s a gift they can relate to, as many of them probably wear baseball caps themselves (given that they are a closet staple of 100% of people who have a Tumblr account and/or are older than forty), and a relatively cheap, low-maintenance present to ask for. But still, just to be totally safe, you should probably tell them exactly what kind of baseball cap you want to get. Not sure exactly what you want? Check out these trendy AF baseball caps you really need to ask for this year right here:
1. Cute as a peach and not sexual at all!
2. Just in case anyone in your life needs a reminder (and/or a red hat palate cleanser):
3. Pay a subtle homage to Harry Potter with this super cute cap:
4. Into monograms? No problem–this one is customizable:
5. A nice, subtle holiday message that everyone can agree on:
6. Words to live by:
7. This too:
9. A cap for you, the youth:
10. A cap for you, the savage:
11. Say what you’re really thinking all the time without ever actually having to verbalize it:
12. I mean. Duh:
What do you think of these caps? Are there any that you’re going to ask for? Let us know in the comments!