I’m not sure where or why this started, but somehow, galaxy print became super popular. I mean, okay, that’s not entirely true – I can see why it’s happening. Galaxy print, with all of its pretty, perfectly blended blues and purples and blacks, and the addition of shimmery stars or constellations, is just really aesthetically pleasing. It seems like it’s not very accessible, but you would be surprised at how galaxy print can make almost anything look better. Whether you’re choosing to put it on your face as makeup, wear it on your clothes, or get it on your accessories, you really can’t go wrong.
You also can’t go wrong when it comes to making your own galaxy items. The print looks harder to create than it is, and since it’s always a little bit different, you don’t have to worry about being too *perfect* with your crafting. If you’re looking for a good DIY project to occupy your free time, you’ll definitely want to check out these DIY galaxy projects. Everything is covered here from clothes to accessories to bedroom decor – you’ll absolutely find something you love. Want to have some fun with this ~out of this world~ print (sorry, I couldn’t resist!). Here are a few gorgeous DIY galaxy projects you need in your life:
1. Need a new case for your phone or tablet? Take an old or cheap one and turn it into a very cool galaxy print case.
2. If you have an old pair of jeans lying around, give them an instant update with this cool galaxy print. It looks so good on denim.
3. Why spend a lot of money on jewelry when you could make your own pieces that look this good?
4. Use mason jars to make pretty galaxy jars. They can be used for soft lighting in any room, as a nightlight, or just as decoration.
5. Give old desk accessories a new spin with a cool galaxy print – it automatically makes a boring lamp more fun.
6. Turn leggings into galaxy leggings in one afternoon! These are perfect for being comfy or working out.
7. Or do something less permanent, like galaxy nail art.
8. There’s no shame in using a nightlight! I love this galaxy print one made out of a mason jar:
9. Make your school notebooks more fun by creating this pretty galaxy print on them.
10. A scarf is the perfect fall and winter accessory. Take a plain, inexpensive one, and make it unique with this print:
11. Galaxy slime (AKA unicorn poop) is just fun to look at and play with. And it’s easy to make!
12. Sometimes old sneakers or Converse shoes can get icky looking. Update yours with galaxy print:
13. Galaxy soap looks good in your bathroom or makes a great DIY gift.
14. These constellation tights are super pretty without being too in-your-face. Make them yourself!
15. Look up at something pretty the next time it’s raining outside. Galaxy umbrellas are awesome!
16. If you prefer to make something edible, go for this galaxy bark. It’s almost too cool-looking to eat!
17. Make your bath a whole lot better with this magical galaxy bath bomb.
18. You can even make your EOS lip balm look cooler with galaxy print.
19. Cotton balls make galaxy jars look so much cooler. Use these as bedroom decor!
20. Show off your crafting skills on your clothes. This galaxy print can be applied to any shirt, dress, shorts, pants, etc. of your choice!