Pinterest, I will be the first to admit, is very good for a large number of things. Usefulness, after all, is its primary function, which means that you probably know about it as a DIY hub— DIY hair care, DIY face masks, and DIY costumes. See? Useful.
But there is at least one thing that Pinterest is not terribly useful for, and that thing is relationship goals photos. Or, rather, it’s not useful for finding relationship goals photos that should, like, actually be your “goals.” Of course, there is an argument to be made here (and I have made it) that relationship goals photos are never really great, and that’s fine. But even if you, like many people, enjoy partaking in the odd demonstration of relationship goals imagery every now and then–some giant teddy bears here, a Jay and Alexis #relationshipgoals mourning session there–you have to admit that these particular Pinterest-source relationship goals are not so much “goals,” really, as they are…I don’t know. Something else entirely. So, check out these Pinterest relationship goals that have absolutely no chill:
2. No chill.
3. Most of these could be categorized as “rude” and “no chill,” actually:
4. Free Him:
5. Ah, yes. Secretly tracking a girl’s bodily functions. I see no problem with this.
6. “Damn, they’re still together? It would have been best for everyone had they broken up months ago. Everyone thinks so.”
9. Too much work for a pun-based gag in which the only payoff is divorce, IMO!!
11. Not the result one usually gets from 21 questions, it is true.
12. *Sends fifteen seconfs after first date*
13. Once more, I will say–no chill. Rude:
What do you think of Pinterest relationship goals? Do they actually have chill or not? Let us know in the comments!