You know what time of year it is, don’t you? Nope, I’m not talking about back to school time, or the start of all of the fall TV shows. It’s the season of pumpkin spice. The usual rumblings about all things pumpkin started in July, when we were still thinking about nothing but ice cream, ice cream, and ice cream. Now that we are officially in September, it is time to fully embrace all things pumpkin spice.
Gorging on as many pumpkin-flavored foods as you can is one way to go, but you can also put pumpkin spice on your face. Don’t go putting that pumpkin spice latte on your forehead just yet. That isn’t what I’m talking about. I’m talking about trying out some pumpkin spice beauty DIYs. Not only do they smell as good as that seasonal latte, they all contain pumpkin which is actually a great ingredient for your skin.
Even if you’re anti the whole pumpkin spice thing, these pumpkin spice beauty DIYs are just the thing to convince you otherwise. What’s not to like about something that smells like fall and makes your skin look amazing? Here are 16 easy pumpkin spice beauty DIYs that will have you smelling like pumpkin spice and all things nice.
1. This body lotion smells so, so good. The best part is it only requires a couple of ingredients.
2. Do you love pumpkin? Do you love sugar? Then you’ll love this indulgent sugar scrub.
3. Slather this rich pumpkin mask over your entire head.
4. You’re not the only one who wants to slather pumpkin over your entire body. This exfoliator is a better alternative to rubbing a whole pumpkin on your bod.
5. The next best thing after eating pumpkin spice is applying it to your lips.
6. Dry skin can become more of an issue in the fall. This yummy-smelling mask helps keep your face flake-free.
7. Move over lavender bath salts, we have pumpkin ones to try.
8. Addicted to the PSL? This is the sugar scrub you need to try.
9. This simple mask requires just two ingredients: pumpkin and oats.
10. This is one exfoliator you will want to use thanks to the pumpkin and cinnamon combo.
11. Did someone say vanilla? This scrub takes our pumpkin love to a whole new level.
12. Yup, you can make your very own soap. This one is packed full of fall goodness.
13. If you’re the type of person who always takes a second piece of pumpkin pie, you’ll love this lip balm.
14. Make no mistake, these sugar cubes are for your body, not for your mouth.
15. We all know that pumpkin and coffee are a delicious combination. This scrub makes excellent use of the fact.
16. Whip up this body butter in no time. It only takes six ingredients.
Have you used a skincare product with pumpkin before? What pumpkin spice beauty DIY do you want to try? Let us know in the comments!
Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!