It is no secret that I am a huge fan of those “Signs As” memes that you see everywhere on Tumblr–you know, those posts that tell you how petty you actually are, which insults you should be using, and whether or not you are actually a bad friend. They are 100% arbitrary, of course, and often contradict other horoscope accounts entirely (as well as their own accounts), but I can’t help but maintain a robust obsession with them. They are just so dang relatable!
Sometimes though, the relatability is a little…cringey, I guess. Like, you didn’t even know it was something you felt or thought until you saw it, and now you just can’t stop thinking about it because it makes you so uncomfortable. I hate it! I’m sure you do too, but still tag all of your friends in it so they can share in your despair!! As such, I can spare no one in this venture, so here are the Tumblr signs as posts you won’t want to relate to, but you totally will all the same:
2. If this isn’t you…
3. #Tbt to your Pokemon Go obsession of yore:
4. Stay woke:
5. Sorry, Fantastic Four squad:
6. I mean…yeah:
7. LITERALLY NO WAY TO WIN WITH THIS ONE:
8. This one, too:
9. VERY IMPORTANT ARIES-SPECIFIC DRAG HERE:
10. Just in case you need a reminder of this!
11. And this (I relate to all of them, personally):
12. CANNOT with this one:
14. Why is this you?
15. Well, with this drag, I will bid you adieu:
Did you relate to these posts? Which ones? Let us know in the comments!