If you are looking to reconnect with an old friend (or an old lover ;0)), there are a number of things you might do. You could send them a Facebook message. You could invest in an Etsy-made greeting card and send them a thoughtful, handwritten letter. Or, you can do the one thing that is guaranteed to get you a reaction–plumb the deepest, darkest, most eggplant emoji-infested depths of the internet to send them the weirdest chain text message you can muster. You know the ones I’m talking about–but, just in case you don’t, here’s a reminder:
I’m telling you, it works. There is not one person on this earth who is capable of receiving such a perfectly uncouth message like this and not responding, even if the response is something like “What is this?” or “Who is this? Why do you keep sending these to me? I have been tormented for so long and I am begging you stop, please, free me.” What more could one want? So, check out these chain texts (in text format, so you can copy-paste them right your own messages) that, quite frankly, are so rude–but you’ll absolutely want to send them to all of your friends:
2. The best ones straddle that fine, fine line between “sincerity” and “depravity:”
3. And they work for literally any occasion:
4. And any holiday:
5. This one, of course, was probably inevitable:
6. As was this:
7. And, um, this. Hamilton culture is not to be messed with!
8. Just as the original Olympians intended from the start of the Games:
9. Excuse me:
11. I must say, however, that the true champions of the genre are the ones that can only be classified as “wholesome:”
12. Like this one, encouraging fitness and hard work:
13. And this one that is in support of, um, the bees:
14. Welp. No matter what happens, we’ll always have chain messages, I guess:
15. With this, farewell:
What do you think of these texts? Which ones would you send? Let us know in the comments!