Body modifications are becoming a lot more normalized, don’t you think? Sure, your parents might still freak out if they find out that you got a tattoo, but our culture is generally a lot more accepting of tattoos and piercings than it was, say, forty years ago. There are entire television shows dedicated to the art of tattooing, and piercings have become such a normal staple at shops like Claire’s that it’s not even seen as a big deal for a kid to get their ears pierced at an early age.
When it comes to body modification, a lip or nose piercing isn’t exactly making people clutch their pearls anymore. Even nipple piercings are sort of shrugged off. But a piercing down south, however–you know, private parts–still makes us squirm. I mean, when I think of the idea of having my clit pierced, I kind of want to die a little bit. I’m sure that there are people who love having their labia or penis head pierced. Some even claim that they get more stimulation down there because of it. Hey, nothing wrong with that! Naturally, there are people out there who are curious about getting their private parts pierced, but some of the questions they have are–er–alarming. And by alarming, I mean ridiculous and SMDH worthy. Check out these 13 ridiculous questions about getting your private parts pierced, courtesy of Yahoo Answers, that will make you hope that some people never go through with the deed.
1. My favorite part about this is that it’s not even a question.
2. I don’t think he’ll care.
4. Um, obviously?
5. You literally cannot get that piercing anywhere legally if you’re underage.
6. Oh God…
8. Unless you’re doing a lot of boob stuff, uh, immediately?
9. Because they want to?
10. No, because a piercing doesn’t have a sexual orientation. Christ…
11. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS?
12. The worst part of this is that a labret piercing isn’t actually a labia piercing. But also, like, if she thought that…why would she let her 11-year-old get one?
Would you ever get your bits pierced? Tell us in the comments!