Friends are essential, but they always come with their fair share of drama. It’s just what happens when passionate people are constantly around each other and start to feel super comfortable together. Really close friends sometimes take their negative feelings – like jealousy or insecurity – out on each other without meaning to. Sometimes close friends just get frustrated with each other, keep it inside, let things build up, and then… BAM. A fight happens. We see it all the time on reality television: women fighting with each other over NOTHING. Why can’t we all just get along? *sigh*
The good thing about fighting with your friends, though, is that you usually can move on like nothing even happened. You have such strong history that it rolls right off your back. YOU’RE PRACTICALLY SIBLINGS. On the other hand, you know it’s bad when you’re no longer speaking to a BFF over something you fought about. Yikes. Regardless, one thing remains true: most arguments are hilarious when you think about them later on. And let’s face it: drama just spices things up sometimes. Here are 18 posts that perfectly explain the drama you have with friends:
1. Things get public even when you don’t want them to.
2. You always make up, even over silly things.
3. Explaining the extent of the drama in your group is way too complicated.
4. Sometimes your mom encourages fights.
5. It can be fun to watch when you’re not involved.
6. And it can be even more fun when you’re able to avoid the drama altogether.
7. IT FEELS GREAT.
8. But parts of you wants to be involved on some level.
9. Okay…you kind of enjoy it.
12. Sometimes you want to say how you feel.
13. It’s hard to stay out of it.
14. Sometimes you just have to insert yourself.
When your best friend is arguing with someone so you have to post up in case something pops off pic.twitter.com/M6ovLlIql5
— Dream Closet (@TheDreamCIoset) April 8, 2016
15. Things can get heated.
16. You can often be the source of drama.
17. Sometimes it’s INTENSE.
18. You’re over it.
Do you get in a lot of fights with your friends? What do you fight about? Let me know in the comments below!