In case you haven’t been able to tell, eyebrows are definitely not an afterthought – they are very, very important. Thanks to the likes of Cara Delevingne, Kylie Jenner, and Gigi Hadid showing us flawless, full eyebrows, it’s no wonder that most of us want the same. Having the ultimate brow game isn’t as easy as it looks, though. It can take a lot of time in the morning to get that perfect outline that’s blended and natural-looking. Some of us don’t have naturally full brows, and we have to put a lot of work into looking like we do. And some of us have too much hair there, and taming that takes forever. brMOST PEOPLE JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND.
When I was younger, the style was to have super thin, plucked eyebrows. *shudders* It looked so unnatural and very severe. The newer trend of having full, filled-in brows is much more flattering, but can take just as much upkeep as the skinny brows. You still have to make sure every hair is in the right place and that you’ve filled it in correctly. I’m tired just thinking about it. If you are too, you’ll appreciate these memes. Here are some hilarious posts that explain just why you’re so obsessed with your eyebrows:
1. Eyebrows are very important.
2. Maybe too important to you…
Maybe your eyebrows are the problem?
– me giving relationship advice
— K∀RL∀ (@karlainvt) March 31, 2016
3. You’re not playing around.
Eyebrow game? You think this is some kind of game?
— Trevor S (@trevso_electric) August 17, 2015
4. You have to protect your brows at all costs.
When it's raining, but your eyebrows are on fleek https://t.co/rKf4VLBVde
— Vine (@vine) April 15, 2015
5. You might need to spend less time on your eyebrows.
spend as much time workin
on ya personality as you do
workin on ya eyebrows
— ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ (@brokesouIs) April 12, 2016
6. Zendaya’s eyebrows are on fleek.
Zendaya has more structure in one of her eyebrows than I do in my entire life
— SAV (@savanaparker) April 12, 2016
7. Each of your eyebrows has a mind of their own.
8. Seriously, though.
9. Not cool.
10. They need to get it together.
right eyebrow: Nicki minaj, Chanel, Shea butter Twitter, skins UK
left eyebrow: iggy azeala, Walmart, ashy Twitter, skins US
— meme queen (@godlykuthy) September 19, 2015
11. You play favorites.
12. In your opinion, other people should focus more on their eyebrows.
don't worry about me. worry about ur eyebrows.
— no (@tbhjuststop) June 7, 2014
13. Otherwise, you’re not going to give them the time of day.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR EYEBROWS WAXED BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK
— JODY HiGHROLLER (@JODYHiGHROLLER) June 21, 2015
14. This is all you want your man to do:
Appreciate her eyebrows.
— SC: AwkwardZB (@Iowkeylightskin) April 15, 2016
15. This mug speaks to you.
16. Maybe you should focus a little less on your eyebrows…
It doesn't matter how fleek your eyebrows are if you have a shitty personality no one is gonna give you their time
— Nash Grier (@Nashgrier) December 29, 2014
17. But having great eyebrows is super important to you.
After you get your eyebrows done pic.twitter.com/udNu44Fjoz
— idc (@idontcare) August 16, 2014
18. Sometimes you’re even jealous of cartoon eyebrows.
rt if Olaf has better eyebrows than u pic.twitter.com/lPutQrqRBD
— Me? Sarcastic? Never (@SarcasmTxts) April 17, 2016
Which of these posts about eyebrows do you think was the funniest? Let me know in the comments below!