Sleep and I have a very complicated relationship. I love sleeping, but at the same time, I’ll do anything to avoid it. I mean, yes, when I’m wrapped in my blankets, having a nice dream, I pretty much never want it to end. But until I get to that point, I force myself to stay awake as long as possible. I could be laying in bed, completely exhausted… yet still scrolling through every social media network out there. I can’t be the only one out there with this love/hate relationship with sleep, right?
If you’re like me and you can’t decide whether you want to spend all of your free time snoozing away or if you want to be one of those people who can go to bed at 3AM and wake up at 8AM, these Tumblr posts will speak to you on a spiritual level. Honestly, let’s be real: there are few people out there who understand sleep the way Tumblr users do. Here are 25 of the best posts that explain your love/hate relationship with sleeping:
1. When you get in that mood where you literally just don’t want to get out of bed:
2. Sleep *literally* transforms you:
3. Like, it actually makes you a different person.
4. When you wake up and can’t function correctly for a while:
5. When you stay in bed because why not?
6. Actual footage of you being woken up:
7. When you think you look like a sweet angel while sleeping:
8. Your alarm clock is your least favorite thing ever:
9. It’s basically impossible for you to wake up:
10. When you stay up really late and try to pretend you’re fine:
11. When you fight sleep so much you literally don’t get any:
12. You have good intentions, but then, like, you just want to stay up:
13. When the morning comes and all you want to do is sleep:
14. When you stayed up too late to avoid sleep but then you want to keep sleeping in the AM:
15. You after not getting any rest:
16. You’ve basically accepted it. This is who you are now.
17. When it’s been a really long time since you last went to bed:
18. That feeling of wanting to do literally anything besides wake up:
19. When this tragedy happens:
20. If this is beautiful to you:
21. When people are just plain rude about it:
22. This describes your life.
23. You when people try reasoning with you:
24. If this speaks to your soul:
25. When you don’t know why your body just can’t accept your sleep aesthetic:
Which of these posts is your favorite? What did we forget to include? Let me know in the comments.