Figuring out your personal style is never quite as easy as you’d like it to be. Shopping is hard. Clothes are expensive. Looks that you see on Pinterest and Instagram that seem like they might be “you” in theory usually end being not so “you” in practice. This means that, along the way, a few casualties are bound to arise. I, personally, know this first-hand–when I was 11-years-old, I devoted my whole year to trying to develop a chic new aesthetic for myself. This resulted in me wearing short-sleeve graphic tees over long-sleeve athletic shirts for an entire year, which was not my best look, sartorially speaking.
In my defense, layers were pretty in at the time. Still, it’s probably easier to let someone else–or, rather, something else–decid what might be the best way to go in terms of your fashion sense. If you are a young oligarch with lots of money to blow, you could hire a celebrity stylist. Otherwise, why not let the stars decide for you? A bunch of dedicated Tumblr astrologists have committed themselves to figuring out the perfect personal styles for each of the signs and, considering that these are the people who have figured out what your love life is like, how you feel about nothing in particular, and, of course, what everyone secretly hates about you, you should be in pretty good hands. Check out these Tumblr signs as posts that reveal what your actual style is–with them, you can rest assured that there will be no more short-sleeves-over-long-sleeves combos in your future:
1. Here’s your truly ~iconic~ fashion look:
2. Your clothing/accessory combo:
3. The color combos that are totally your aesthetic:
4. And your color–just, like, in general:
5. What do you have “did,” though? This is important:
6. Also important–your early 2000s look:
7. Here’s your dress style:
8. And what you should *actually* wear to prom:
9. Here’s your horoscope-based hairstyle–if you hate it, that’s just too bad. It’s written in the stars, fam:
10. You can dye your hair, too. If you want:
11. What type of underwear should you actually be wearing?
12. Which Halsey look is you?
13. Finally, here’s what to tell anyone who isn’t into whatever “look” comes out of this horoscope-based styling session:
Did these posts seem accurate to you? Which one was your fave? Let us know in the comments!