Hey, you. I’ve got a big question. It’s one that you’ve probably heard quite a bit over the last few weeks, whether it’s from your mom, grandma, or Gail, the lady who works in the attendance office at your school, and has decided to become very invested in your personal life–so, as you know, it’s kind of a bad question. It’s invasive. Nosy. Kind of rude, if you think about it, and also evocative of an iconic line from an classically so-bad-it’s-good movie, The Room. But I’m going to go ahead and ask it anyway–how’s your love life going?
Don’t murder me, though! I’m only asking because, unlike Gail, my question is more rhetorical that anything else. Why is this? Well, I actually have an answer for you–the key, I have found, is in Tumblr. You know those “signs as” posts that I hold so dear to my heart? As it turns out, they reveal something quite special–what your love life is really like. If you’re interested, check out these Tumblr “signs as” meme posts that reveal what your love life is actually like:
1. How do you feel about the big V-Day coming up?
2. (If you don’t like those options, here, take some more):
3. What *type* of love are you?
4. And your kiss-type? (Very important):
5. Which love song are you?
6. And what are you looking for, really?
7. What does love mean to you, anyway?
8. And if someone were to, say, write you a love poem in a foreign language, what language should they pick?
9. And how would one get into your heart, anyway?
10. Why do you date people, really?
11. And how would you plan a date?
12. Who’s *actually* your ideal boyfriend?
13. And girlfriend?
14. And, well, should it come to a breakup–not saying that it will–how would you act?
15. And, most importantly–what’s your self-love situation like?
Did these posts seem accurate to you? Which one was your fave? Let us know in the comments!