Celebrity news has been a little boring lately, but all of that changed this week. Not only were we #blessed with the fact that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are most likely dating, but Amber Rose delivered one of the most important hashtags of our time: #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.
In case you’ve been seeing this hashtag floating around the Internet and wondering WTF it means, let me explain, because it’s one of my new favorite things ever. Here’s a quick breakdown: Kanye West is working on a new album called Waves. On January 27, Wiz Khalifa sub-tweeted Kanye, basically making fun of him and the album name. Never one to stay silent during drama, Kanye fired back with a whole bunch of tweets (many have been deleted since) that kept everyone extremely entertained. Not only did he drag Wiz, he also had some snide, slut-shamey comments about both Kanye and Wiz’s ex, Amber Rose. As a bad-ass woman who always defends herself, Amber fired back with her own tweet:
— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) January 27, 2016
Which is, clearly, pure gold. The Twitter fight died down after that, because how could it not? And the Internet obviously went crazy, because, I mean, how could we not? The feud between Kanye, Amber, Wiz, and Kim is real – if you’re not caught up with all of that drama, Buzzfeed has this very helpful post to explain it to – and we were all more than ready to jump on the hashtag. Thus came these hilariously witty and perfect reaction tweets to #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. It is now a national treasure and I literally love everything about this story.
After rounding up these reactions and laughing until I cried, I feel compelled to post this little disclaimer: I’m not making of any guy or girl who enjoys fingers in their butt (hey, ass play is a thing and you shouldn’t feel ashamed if you’re into it), I just think these are funny. I mean, if you like it, you’re pretty trendy right now. Just saying. So sit back, enjoy these hilarious reactions to #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch, and laugh a lot. Thank you Amber Rose!
1. First, do yourself a favor and watch this man read Kanye’s tweets by a Shakespearean actor:
Kanye's tweets as read by a Shakespearean actor. https://t.co/ZrkJjWqmIU
— David Schneider (@davidschneider) January 27, 2016
2. Some people imagined Kim’s reaction, which was likely something like this:
— GuyCodes (@GuyCodes) January 28, 2016
I mean, valid question.
3. Other people chose to endlessly torture Kim with a reminder of the tweet by commenting poop emojis on her Instagram pictures.
— ️ (@laurenseIena) January 27, 2016
4. Some people sympathized with Kanye.
What if the entire internet suddenly knew you were a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch? That's tough
— Roger Dorn (@RogerJDorn) January 27, 2016
5. Some people imagined what Amber’s reaction was to her own tweet, and it was probably like this:
— sully the scammer (@LocateThyEdges) January 27, 2016
If there was ever a time to be smug, this is it.
6. This was basically everyone’s reaction:
— S. (@makeupbyshaniah) January 27, 2016
7. Some people made this very important comparison:
— d (@possiblydana) January 27, 2016
8. A few people imagined Kanye’s reaction, and this seems very on-point.
— shad. (@JahKno_) January 27, 2016
9. This also works:
— Chase Brown (@BrownChase) January 27, 2016
10. This is absolutely something I can see Kim Kardashian West doing.
— Bossip (@Bossip) January 27, 2016
11. We gained a newfound respect for Amber Rose:
— Jim Norton (@JimNorton) January 28, 2016
12. And we felt just a tiny bit sorry for Kanye (but not really):
— Ariel Her (@ArielHer0) January 28, 2016
13. Some people felt happy that they finally could relate to Kanye.
finally I have something in common with kanye #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch
— levi (@what_eve_r) January 27, 2016
14. Someone used this tweet in the most perfect way:
— Ü (@_wangwe) January 27, 2016
15. Some people used the popularity of the hashtag to do some good in the world.
It’s #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch day! Let’s work to end the stigma around fingers in the booty. RT to donate 5¢ to prostate cancer research.
— Mike Meech (@meechone) January 27, 2016
Good use of hashtags TBH.
16. And some brands took advantage of it to push their own work:
— Mashable (@mashable) January 27, 2016
17. Some people just couldn’t deal:
Amber. AMBER. pic.twitter.com/KCw6uOILmL
— Zoé S. (@ztsamudzi) January 27, 2016
18. True, tbh.
if u dont identify as a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch ur stuck in 2015
— Spencer Niemetz (@SPENCERcNIEMETZ) January 27, 2016
19. This Kim face is perfect.
— Dadison Mreyer (@dadimreyer) January 27, 2016
20. This picture seems weirdly accurate.
— Floyd Lawton (@Mr_President15) January 27, 2016
21. This is exactly what your face did. Don’t lie.
— ayano (@ayanospivey) January 27, 2016
22. A real life picture of Amber after sending out her tweet.
— aaliyah (@blackheaux) January 27, 2016
23. Is this even more important than Hotline Bling?
— Jezebel (@Jezebel) January 27, 2016
24. All of us:
— Paddling Peggy (@QiQi_26) January 27, 2016
Which of these #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch reaction tweets were your favorite? What did we forget to include? Let me know in the comments!