Have you been feeling a little… off lately? A little unsettled? A little bit like you’ve consistently been waking up on the wrong side of the bed, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day-style, and dealing with the aftermath in ways that might actually be making it worse? If so, there’s a reason for that.
Well, there is if you, like me, are party to the fair-weather horoscope set of beliefs (that is, you believe in your horoscope when A: It says something good about you B: You can blame anything bad or mildly inconvenient that’s currently going on it). Mercury is in retrograde! As such, this explains–if you would like it to–the various troubles that you’ve been running into. Accidentally slept in and missed your bio test? That’s Mercury’s fault. Cried inexplicably while watching The Bachelor? Yup, all Mercury. Yelled at your mom when she asked you to “clean your room” because it’s “so absolutely filthy” that she “can’t believe you haven’t died in there already?” Well, that simply could not be helped–Mercury is in retrograde.
Mercury will stay retrograde until January 25th. Until that day comes, you probably want to know exactly what’s wrong with you and your sign, don’t you? Of course you do. Check out these Tumblr horoscope posts that reveal what’s actually wrong with you:
1. What makes you feel kinda bummed out:
2. What you’re feeling stressed about, currently:
3. Here’s what basically destrpyed your life last year, if you’re still dealing with the fallout:
4. What you do that annoys other people:
5. Or just, like, the annoying sensation that you evoke:
6. The annoying things you say in a conversation:
7. Why you’re just, like, sad in general (not a lot of variety here):
8. Which type of sadness are you, though?
9. Sometimes, people themselves are an issue:
10. Like, to an extreme level:
11. What you’re most afraid of:
12. Why you actually can’t fall asleep:
13. What you are, objectively, in Tumblr insult form:
14. What’s secretly wrong with you:
15. Why you just…aren’t okay:
Did this feel accurate to you? Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments!