A good bra can be a lifesaver. It supports your boobs in a comfortable and healthy way while making them look awesome at the same time. Many women feel more confident and sexy when they wear a bra that looks and feels amazing. Finding that bra can make you feel like you’ve hit the shopping jackpot. Because, let’s face it, finding a great bra can be incredibly difficult.
I grew up with breasts that were on the larger side, and I’ve always had a problem finding a bra that fit comfortably and looked good. That’s honestly probably because I always shopped at Victoria’s Secret, which is notorious for bras that don’t fit that well. It wasn’t until I recently bought bras in a legit bra store after getting properly fitted that I found options I absolutely love. It basically changed my life.
I want all of you to have that experience too! Whether you’re searching for the perfect fit, or you just aren’t sure what to wear with that one dress you bought, or you have no idea where to start when it comes to shopping for bras, the below charts and infographics will help you out. They literally have all of the information you could ever need. So, without further ado, here are 26 super helpful bra infographics that will change your life:
1. There are tons of different kinds of bras out there, which can make shopping for them overwhelming. Here’s a breakdown of what the language on the tags really mean:
2. And here’s a little more info on some of the most popular kinds out there:
3. And some more info, including how each type makes your boobs look.
4. This chart breaks down how supportive certain bras are in terms of where you are in life:
5. But what about the bands? This chart explains the difference between a partial band and full band.
6. Okay, so what should you buy? Here are nine bras every girl should have, as well as more facts on sizing you need.
7. Still overwhelmed? Here are eight bras that should definitely be in your dresser:
8. This infographic helpfully breaks down the best bra for your breast type and size:
9. Speaking of size, how do you know if your bra is right for you? Follow these steps.
10. This might just be everything you need to know about bra sizes:
11. But in case that wasn’t enough, here’s more info:
12. These bra fitting fails are definitely worth knowing about:
13. Here’s how to measure yourself:
14. This first fact? So important.
15. And here’s some more comprehensive info on measuring your breasts:
16. I’m not a fan of the term “figure fixers,” but here’s how to buy the right bra for your body shape:
17. It’s also helpful to know about, you know, actual breasts:
18. The right sports bra is so important. Here’s how to find the perfect one for you:
19. One of the most annoying things about wearing bras is trying to hide them when wearing dresses. Here is what to wear depending on what kind of dress you have on:
20. Here are more tips on what bras to wear with certain items of clothing so your straps aren’t out:
21. And here’s which bra to wear with even the trickiest, strappiest summer shirts.
22. And one last guide on the right bra for even the trickiest dresses:
23. These pictures show what your bra SHOULDN’T look like when it’s on:
24. Finding a bra online can be hard because you can’t try it on. Follow these tips to order the right one:
25. Find out when you should wash your bra with this infographic:
26. And lastly, learn how to make a strap extender to wear with low-back dresses and shirts.
Which of these bra charts and infographics did you find the most helpful? What did we forget to include? Let me know in the comments.