7 Pieces Of Advice On How To Talk Dirty During Sex

Talking dirty is one of those things that you always assume is super easy and straightforward, but when it really comes down to it, you suddenly realize that it’s hard and incredibly awkward. Getting your significant other aroused takes a lot of creativity and quick thinking, and it’s even worse if you’re not that great with words.

dance1

But to be quite honest, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with talking dirty to get your partner in the mood. I mean, it’s like layering an extra topping on your favorite dessert for an added bonus (and who doesn’t like an extra treat?). But it’s just that it doesn’t come as easily to some people and it can feel kind of weird, especially for those who aren’t used to it. And it doesn’t really help that a ton of things that could go wrong, like completely killing the mood by saying the wrong things. Yikes!

But don’t worry. Thanks to our discussion boards, I’ve gathered a few pieces of advice on how to feel more confident when you’re talking dirty to your significant other. One board discussed how to get someone turned on, and another focused on general advice for what to say when talking dirty. As usual, our readers gave some really awesome tips!

Check out these seven pieces of advice on how to talk dirty during sex.

Fudgiemonkey01 said:

When we first started doing it, we just started off with stuff like "I want you right now" or "I wish you were in bed with me," and then we got more comfortable with it.

Image source: iStock

Shay Baby said:

Well a few things you could say are: “Baby I really want you, I wanna ride you so bad. I can’t wait to kiss you and please you, you’ve been on my mind all day. Ooh baby I’m so horny I want you to lay me on your bed and kiss my neck and lick a trail down to my **bleep** and eat me out, then I wanna do 69 with you, I’m gonna kiss your neck down to your nipples and lick them, then I’ll lick a trail down your stomach to your dick and suck you up baby I want you so bad.” That’s all I can think of right now, I hope that helps!

Image source: iStock

Dancer2468 said:

Talking dirty is fun but it shouldn’t be a must. I love just saying what’s on my mind. Like when I’m at home and feeling frisky I let him know. I text him and I’m like: “Hey honey I wish you were here right now. Feeling a bit horny and you would know what to do,” or something like that. I feel weird talking dirty in person, unless we are doing it. Just say how you feel and don’t try to be someone you’re not.

Image source: iStock

Mz-Saldana said:

Talking dirty is still hard for me, but you can go with the "I need you or want you" or I miss you (if you've had sex before), but always whisper into his ear. Practice it for yourself, then always follow it with a kiss on the ear or run your tongue along it so he knows exactly in which way u miss him. Or maybe grab something if you're feeling daring.

Image source: iStock

Hayden218 said:

Well just think of what would sound sexy to him, like you just went for a run and you’re sooooooo sweaty, you better take a shower. It’s something like that that'll most likely turn him on.

Image source: iStock

Alegnatm said:

I LOVE when my boyfriend talks dirty during sex and he does it pretty regularly. He likes to hear me tell him how much I like it and he gives me dirty little pet names. When we’re being more gentle and loving we tell each other we love each other often and I enjoy that a lot.

Image source: iStock

Sweeteapie said:

Honestly, your bf shouldn’t HAVE to hear dirty talk to get turned on enough to have sex. But, if he just likes it as a bonus, then you need to get more comfortable with him. I'll let you know though, I’ve been with my guy for a long time and I hate dirty talk. I still cannot bring myself to do it. Luckily it’s not something he really likes, so I guess I’m off the hook.

Image source: iStock

Did you find any of these tips helpful? What other pieces of advice would you add to the list? Tell us in the comments below!

You can follow the author, Nakeisha Campbell, on Twitter and Instagram.

Why Do You Have Pain Before And After Sex?

Follow Gurl, Pretty Please!
FacebookTwitterTumblrPinterest, and Instagram