Sometimes, you just…DGAF. And sometimes, “sometimes” actually means, um, all the time.
Like, there are effs to give out there, somewhere. Potentially. You just can’t be bothered to go out and find them, you know? Plus, that would involve something like putting on pants and leaving your house and you REALLY can’t afford to to that right now. You just got so comfortable with your laptop. So, don’t worry about doing any of that right now–if you’re the kind of girl for whom giving an eff, at any point of the day, might actually be the hardest thing in the world, this is for you:
1. You kinda need this:
— Jeska Lyons (@jeska_lyons) November 17, 2015
2. And this:
3. This is your motto:
4. This tweet speaks to your soul:
Can't. Trying to contain my indifference.
— JC Tarp (@jctwritesstuff) November 18, 2015
5. Wait, did you tweet this?
I just dgaf today about anything or anybody.
— kasha (@lakashaaa) November 11, 2015
6. You’ve definitely texted this to someone before:
"Will likely be late because of who I am as a person." Lol. pic.twitter.com/nv57MKR4r9
— Anna Nurse (@itsannanurse) January 13, 2015
7. People can’t even shade you anymore. You just don’t care:
9. So is Anna Kendrick:
How long can you stay still before you develop bed sores? #MotivationMonday
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) September 14, 2015
10. And so, of course, is Rihanna:
11. This is high-key your dream relationship:
12. And this is high-key your dream wedding:
[at my own wedding] can I stay in the car
— Common White Girl (@girlposts) November 13, 2015
13. You’ve stopped trying to hide your creepiness on social media altogether. You don’t care anymore:
14. Friendship means that you care even less about how you present yourself to other people:
15. If someone accuses you of having an attitude you’re like, and???
16. This is your favorite means of response in, like, any class:
17. This is basically your overall approach to life:
oh I have a thing tomorrow? guess I’ll go to bed at 2 AM instead of 3 AM
— Common White Girl (@girlposts) October 31, 2015
Do you DGAF? Which of these posts was your fave? Let us know in the comments!