There comes a time in every young girl’s life in which she must look deep within herself to answer a very important question:
“What does my horoscope really say about me–specifically, what does it say about the type of internet meme I’d be, were I to be one?”
Fortunately, you don’t have to answer that query (which we have all found ourselves grappling with at one point or another) all by yourself. Tumblr is here to help. So, quell that existential fear you can tell is rising from deep within your soul, take a deep breath, and find out the answer, once and for all–because, as everyone knows, it takes a meme to know a meme. So, are you “Miley, what’s good?” or “Why you always lying?” Only this list can tell you for certain:
1. Here’s one person’s take:
2. And another’s:
3. This is very divisive:
4. Very, very divisive (but everyone agrees that Aries is John Cena, I guess?)
5. Except for this person:
6. Wait, but are you a meme or a mime? It’s an important distinction, apparently:
7. Also, I know Halloween kinda just happened–but how spoopy are you, exactly?
8. Which reminds me–are you more Halloween or more Christmas?
9. Ah, yes–can’t sleep on emoji memes, can we?
10. And Kanye West who is, in many ways, a meme personified:
11. As is Larry:
12. And Shia Labeouf:
13. Which “you tried” star are you?
14. There is one thing that unites everyone, however:
Do you agree with these meme horoscopes? Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments!