Okay, people have always loved butts. It’s not like having a nice butt is a new trend now that everybody’s posting about squat challenges on Instagram. From the grim tale of the Hottentot Venus, to those bustles women wore under their dresses in the 1800s, to “Baby Got Back” and beyond, we all have a fascination with butts. While some of us might lament how big our assets are, there seem to be way more people out there who wish their butt was bigger, fuller, and perkier. Like, there are tons of girls out there trying to look like Nicki Minaj from behind, and they’re hoping that there are ways to get there without going into surgery.
Many might just resign themselves to having an unremarkable butt or doing a bunch of booty workouts, some are trying to get a donk in some more suspicious ways. And by suspicious I mean straight up ridiculous. So many impressionable young women have bought into some absurd myths on booty brilliance. Here are eight of them that will make you cringe and love your butt just the way it is.
2. No, but your butt might thank you.
3. Where is the science to support this? OMG.
4. Not all black girls have big butts, but okay. Twerk away.
5. That sounds like something you dress a salad with, not rub on your butt.
I could make a great joke about tossing the salad here but…I’ll refrain.
6. Somebody lied to you.
7. Fish and butts don’t go together.
8. Uh, no. Eating some raw broccoli isn’t going to make your butt bigger.
Be honest: Have you ever tried to make your butt bigger? How do you feel about yours? Tell us in the comments!