Nails that are naturally long without the help of tips or wraps are something that a lot of girls strive for. Part of having a perfect manicure is having long nails that aren’t broken and are all the right shape. How do you get nice nails like that? You have to start by treating them right, making them strong enough to grow without breaking them, and then working to keep them healthy.
Some girls have naturally stronger nails than other guys, and I am eternally jealous of them. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get my nails to grow – and if they do grow, they break pretty quickly. Despite weekly manicures, my nails are often brittle and weak, which is so annoying.
So this post was for me just as much as it was for all of you! Getting healthy, strong nails is more than just getting manicure. Want the look? Here are 20 hacks, trips, and tricks on how to keep nails healthy and make them grow:
1. Make sure you don’t pay attention to these popular myths:
2. There are certain things you can eat that will promote healthier nails:
3. Here are three tips for getting rid of brittle nails:
4. Here’s how to encourage healthy growth:
5. For an at-home remedy, try using cayenne pepper.
6. When trying to improve your nails, it’s always helpful to know general info like this:
7. If a nail is breaking, use this trick to make it look good as new again:
8. Follow these easy tips:
9. Here are more home remedies for brittle, weak nails:
10. Here is how to prep your nails for an at-home manicure:
11. This is how to really care for your cuticles – not pushing them back:
12. Find out how healthy you are (or aren’t) with this guide:
13. Here are some DIY ways to get your nails to grow:
14. Having these vitamins can also encourage nail growth and health:
15. Here are some more tips to creating strong nails:
16. You should adopt this simple routine:
17. Here’s how to find the best shape for you:
18. Following these five rules will also be helpful:
19. These foods also encourage nail growth and health:
20. And lastly, here are six things you definitely should not do:
Which of these tips did you find the most helpful? What did we forget to include? Tell me in the comments.