You should never be ashamed of getting your period, but let’s be real: that doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck. Going through that time of the month is never fun, thanks to cramps, bloating, headaches, mood swings, weird food cravings, and oh yeah, all the blood coming out of your vag.
I guess that you could just suck it up and deal with it for a few days, laying in bed and waiting for it to pass. Or you could take a look at these tips and tricks that will probably make the whole experience a lot easier. Did you know that there are certain foods you can eat that will help ease your cramping pain? Or that there yoga poses you can do in the morning to make yourself feel more comfortable? Or that there are other options besides using tampons and pads? Here are 20 images that include lots of period hacks, tips, and tricks you need to know that will make PMS better:
1. Fight cramps even when you don’t have medication on you by using a little acupuncture:
2. There are certain foods you can eat that will help with PMS. Here are a few of them:
3. Got a period stain? Don’t throw out the underwear! Here’s how to get it out:
4. Here’s everything you need to know about PMS. The more you know, the more you can fight it!
5. Bananas are great for getting rid of PMS symptoms, and they taste delicious!
6. You can’t control the bleeding, but you can work on making cramps feel better, keeping your skin healthy, and eating the right foods.
7. Know the difference between PMDD and regular PMS.
8. Your period affects your sleep schedule too, in case you didn’t realize. Here’s everything you need to know about that:
9. Read this to figure out exactly what is going on down there during this time of the month:
10. Here are some things you can do to help with PMS, along with some supplements you can take:
11. This cute little chart gives you the details on all the moments of your menstrual cycle that matter:
12. Here are a few more natural ways to get rid of pain:
13. Here are 8 more foods to eat, along with the reasons why:
14. Here is some important info on menstruation:
15. Don’t listen to these popular myths about menstruation! Here are the facts:
16. And here is some info on menstruation hygiene:
17. Not sure if you should use tampons or try a menstrual cup? Here’s the info you need to know:
18. And if you are using a cup, here’s how to do it:
19. Here are some tips for fast relief from pain:
20. Yoga poses for your period! Here are some poses to try:
Which of these tips do you find the most helpful? What did we forget to include? Tell me in the comments.