Look, in theory, we all love hanging out with our “friends” and “family.”
But in reality? It’s all about the me, myself, and I. And the Netflix. And the cheese. Ah, that’s life. You agree with me, do you not? Here are 13 perfect tweets that just get–like, actually, they are so you–how much you love being alone more than hanging out with people. Ew:
1. Try me, jerk:
"You can't be this anti social and emotionally constipated" pic.twitter.com/5zr6R2wTtg
— .Ligeia.中 (@gorepunk) September 24, 2015
2. Eternal spinsterhood? Sign me the heck UP:
I'm not worried about dying alone I'm worried about living with someone
— Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) September 7, 2015
3. I mean, I do both. Personally:
I do not leave more door closed because I am anti-social. It is closed because 99.9% of the time I don't have pants on.
— Michaela Crum (@michaela_crum) September 24, 2015
4. TFW when an emo TV character has a much more social life than you, but–who cares?
I do not want to hear this Mr Robot whine about loneliness, he has more sex and goth friends than I do.
— Julieanne Smolinski (@BoobsRadley) September 11, 2015
5. Sam King is all of us:
pic of me on my phone cus I'm antisocial and relatable pic.twitter.com/AiNtmuKwua
— Sam King (@Samkingftw) September 23, 2015
6. When you turn to this gif for your daily inspiration:
how to be anti social, a guide by thomas brodie sangster pic.twitter.com/lnsGM7y7KG
— scorched! maartje (@THEMAZEKILLS) September 22, 2015
7. If you’ve never done this, YOU’RE LYING:
Just faked "coming down with the flu" so no one would talk to me today. Advanced anti-social achievement: UNLOCKED.
— bananafanafofisa (@lisaxy424) September 24, 2015
8. When WiFi is bae:
all I want to do before I die is correctly guess a stranger's Wi-Fi password
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) August 18, 2015
9. Sometimes, the only way to avoid human interaction is to pretend that you’re in timeout. Forever:
i can’t hang out with you anymore… my mom says you’re a *whispers* nerd
— Common White Girl (@girlposts) September 24, 2015
10. Like, why leave your house? Ever?
guys there are people who will bring food to the place where your tv is why is there even an outside
— Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) September 18, 2015
11. It’s an occupational hazard, but you’re strong enough to take it:
How long can you stay still before you develop bed sores? #MotivationMonday
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) September 14, 2015
12. Sometimes, people get worried about you and you go on the defensive:
— Sophia Benoit (@1followernodad) September 24, 2015
13. It’s important to bring a picture of bae with you just in case you ever have to leave to house, just so other people don’t get any funny ideas:
"That's my gal back home, fellas. And when all this is over, I intend to marry her," I said, showing off a picture of my bed.
— Julieanne Smolinski (@BoobsRadley) August 1, 2015
Do you agree with these tweets? Which one is your fave? Let us know in the comments below!