It’s hard for everyone in the world to agree upon something, but if there was one thing that can be objectively viewed as a True Fact, it would be that Anna Kendrick is soooo totally relatable.
I try not to throw around this word too much, but Anna Kendrick is the one person for whom I will make an exception (see? Everyone can agree that she’s relatable!)I mean, think about it–she’s a fantastic, Oscar-nominated actress, but if you were to look at her Twitter account, you’d think that she’s just the really funny girl in your English class who you have a total friendship crush on. To prove it, here are 26 of her very best, most hilarious, and, most of all, most relatable tweets:
1. When she spoke the truth about the love we all have for undergarments:
I own entirely too many brassieres. I only have the one set of boobs, I don't know who I think I'm kidding. #OrganizingDay
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 28, 2015
2. When she spoke of the social anxiety strikes us all:
When is that terrified-of-everyone-I-don't-know feeling going to go away?
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 25, 2015
3. When she revealed the truth about these so-called “Oreo Thins”:
Why are we excited about Oreo Thins? I'm still waiting on triple-stuffed. So.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 16, 2015
4. When she admitted to a secret desire of hers:
Serious question: how much are wedding cakes? And how weird would it be if I wanted to buy one just to eat? By myself?
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 9, 2015
5. When she decided on PbJ’s over baes, y’all:
I dated a guy who slammed my PB&J shut when he got frustrated w my need for peanut butter to be perfectly distributed. We did not last long.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) July 29, 2013
6. When she became a voice for all girls who are incapable of tanning:
Hey fashion designers, help a bitch out and bring parasols back. Thanks a heap. – pale chicks
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) July 16, 2013
7. When she cried during Inside Out like LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO SAW INSIDE OUT DID:
Hey Pixar, maybe put some louder music in those sad moments so a bitch can sniffle undetected. #InsideOut
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) July 16, 2015
8. When she knew exactly how we all feel about our after-school snacks:
Sometimes the best part of my day is imagining what I'm gonna eat when I get off work.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) April 21, 2014
9. When she wasn’t afraid to come face-to-face with her own celebrity doppelganger:
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) February 28, 2014
10. When she trumped even your most cringe-worthy hookup stories:
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) July 1, 2013
11. When she was totally frank about her slacker existence:
"Everyone's just doing the best they can" Really? Cause I can't be the only one putting in life's BARE minimum.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 2, 2013
12. When she did that again:
My daily objective is less about goal achievement and more about regret management. #AimLow
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 14, 2015
13. When she called out those who went TOO FAR:
No. Nope. No no no. C'mon guys, there's a LINE. There. Is. A. Line. pic.twitter.com/7wumCoeFOK
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 17, 2013
14. When she got real about her fuzzy legs:
That thing where you haven't shaved your legs in a bit so you decide to wait and get a wax but then you don't do that either.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 20, 2015
15. When she found the perfect picture to describe the word vomit we all face:
Most of the interviews I do. pic.twitter.com/FHiA3eJiWv
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 4, 2015
16. When she voiced all of our desires to play the BEST CHARACTER IN FROZEN:
When and where are auditions for Broadway version of FROZEN? (am only interest in the role Olaf) pic.twitter.com/pvB5EtgNmI
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) February 2, 2014
17. When she tried to fill the gaping void that Zayn left:
I heard @onedirection has a job opening… and from certain angles I look like a british teenage boy soooooooooooo
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) April 17, 2015
18. When she perfectly described how weird planes can make you feel:
The likelihood of me crying for no reason increases a solid 300% on a plane. Fact.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 23, 2013
19. When she accurately spoke to the trauma that haunts us all daily:
My anxiety over misreading that handshake-or-hug moment takes up way too much space in my brain.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) November 8, 2013
20. When she told us that OTHER people might not think she’s that great of a kisser, but SHE thinks she’s just great:
So far in my life my kissing has been described as "efficient" & "tidy." I don't think they were meant 2 b compliments. #TookItThatWayAnyway
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) January 31, 2013
21. When she was totally open about what we are all too ashamed to admit:
I scroll past your Instagram videos.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) February 18, 2014
22. When her yoga pants addiction went too far:
If I find a movie where my character wears sweatpants all the time I swear I'll do it for free #TheseAreFacts
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) November 23, 2013
23. When she accurately described how we all feel at parties:
Does anyone else think "don't be a weirdo, don't be a weirdo" over and over when entering social gatherings? Cause I don't.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) April 8, 2015
24. When she got real about a disastrous celebrity encounter:
They say you shouldn't meet your heroes. And they're right cause I met a baby raccoon once and it pooped on my shoulder.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) March 19, 2015
25. When she made us feel like our laziness might be okay, somehow:
Right now I am watching Hulu on my laptop even though I have the same show on my DVR… but my remote is over there.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) January 8, 2013
26. When she admitted to the existential dread we all come to realize eventually:
Oh God. I just realized I'm stuck with me my whole life.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) May 26, 2015
Do you love Anna Kendrick? Did I forget any of her hilarious tweets? Let us know in the comments below!