Taylor Swift has had her share of unsuccessful relationships. We’ve all watched as her high-profile boyfriends became the subjects of her jilted love songs (John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Lautner… the list goes on.) Even though she’s been mocked for her long dating roster, Taylor captures the heartache of breakups in her songs like no one else.
Now Taylor is dating one of the hottest guys ever, Calvin Harris. *swoon* But she didn’t get to where she is today without kissing some frogs. If you’re going through a rough breakup, just look at Taylor Swift and know that it will get better! We all have our own Calvin Harris’ waiting for us in the future!
There’s no one better than Taylor Swift to display our complicated feelings toward exes. Here are the best Taylor faces that summarize the complicated emotions following a breakup:
1. When they totally broke your heart and you’re angry at them for it:
2. When you see that they liked your Instagram photo:
3. When you didn’t expect to run into them, but you’re trying to act cool:
4. When they keep popping up on your news feed.
5. When your friends ask you how you’re dealing with the breakup:
6. When you really miss them but you’re acting like you’re don’t give AF:
7. When you’re not together but you still really love them
8. When they come crawling back after way too long.
9. When they try to apologize for the awful things they did to you:
10. When you call them out on their BS
11. When they start flirting with one of your close friends:
12. When you fight to get them back:
13. When you text them and they don’t text you back:
14. When you see them posting pictures of their new relationship:
15. When you’re trying to make them jealous by flirting with someone else:
16. When your friends keep bringing them up and you try and change the subject:
17. When you hear that he and his girlfriend broke up:
18. When you finally get over it and move on with your life:
Which face did you recognize? Let us know in the comments below!