Y’all, life is pretty hard (especially for us lady-folk!). You have to balance social lives, school, and responsibilities at home all while keeping your nails consistently on fleek (because, why not?). It’s enough to make even the most put-together gal go insane every once in awhile. *rocks back and forth in the corner while quietly sobbing*
We women don’t go down without a fight, though. We will continue to power through the rough times, confident that a better future lies ahead. This is my fight song/Take back my life song/Prove I’m alright sooooooooong. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by life, you’ll relate to this. Here 18 images that explain what it’s like to try and get your life together… even when nothing will go your way.
1. You know that it’s important to keep a good outlook on life…
2. Sometimes it is harder than you think.
3. You start the day off full of promise…
4. But it seems like things are getting worse and worse.
5. Your efforts don’t always pay off…
6. And sometimes you’ve been working in the wrong direction.
7. As soon as you fix one thing another thing goes off the rails.
8. Life just isn’t as easy as you thought it was going to be.
9. You’ve got your sights set on the prize, though.
10. Except…you may be a little off.
11. At least you’re trying!
12. You may drop the ball…
13. But you always fix your mistakes…
14. Like a RESPONSIBLE ADULT.
15. Just because something is broken doesn’t mean it can’t be put back together, right?
me trying to put my life together pic.twitter.com/Uo2pwz79ot
— tina (@tinatbh) August 3, 2015
16. Good thing you know that attitude is everything.
When school is ruining your life but you’re trying to stay positive pic.twitter.com/IlJ0mPO4WI
— College Student (@ColIegeStudent) May 8, 2015
17. You have the situations in your life under control.
18. EVERYTHING IS FINE!
accurate representation of my life rn pic.twitter.com/AIyioxMmuz
— rum ☾ (@dirtyworkptv) May 23, 2015
How do you stay positive when life is overwhelming? Let us know in the comments below!
Like this post? Follow the author Richelle Meiss on twitter, instagram, and youtube!