There’s a big difference between going to a new friend’s house and going to your best friend’s house. When you go to a new friend’s house, you’re trying to be super polite and impressive. You use coasters. You probably don’t even want to go to the bathroom.
But when you go to your BFF’s house, you’re totally relaxed and act like it’s your house:
1. I should really have a key.
Kinda insulted I don’t, tbh.
2. I mean… I know the garage code.
I basically live here.
3. Really, I should just move in.
I’m here enough anyway.
4. My BFF’s house always has the best snacks.
5. Why can’t my parents get the good snacks?
6. How come I’m always happy to clean here but not at home?
Meanwhile my BFF is just like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. Does everyone do that?
Is it just me?
8. I know it’s my best friend, but I’m still a guest.
You’ve gotta be polite!
9. Is that my shirt in her closet?
I’ve been looking for that!
10. I’ve been coming here forever, but I still don’t know which cabinet the cups are in.
11. Definitely not phased by my BFF’s hot siblings anymore…
Nope. Totally fine. Totally…
12. Oh, hey, second parents!
Don’t mind me. I’m just over here eating all your food.
13. Did I tell my parents I’m staying over?
Oh well, they probably assumed it anyway.
What thoughts do you have when you stay at your BFF’s house? Tell us in the comments below!
You can reach this post’s author, Caitlin Corsetti, on Twitter and Instagram!