No matter what kind of hair you have, I think every girl can agree on one thing: it can be really annoying in the summertime. Whether it gets frizzy the second you step outside, or it just starts sticking to the back of your neck thanks to sweat, it’s frustrating to deal with. A lot of us resort to simply wearing our hair in a bun or ponytail all summer, which is fine, just a little boring after a while.
Want to do something more interesting with your hair? I’ve showed you guys easy no-heat styles for long hair and medium-length hair, and now I’m going to show you some for natural black hair. There’s something for everyone, whether you have loads of natural curls or you’re rocking box braids. Here are 20 easy no-heat summer hairstyles for girls with natural black hair:
1. A top knot keeps you cool and looks so chic. Try this crisscross version for something a little more fun and secure.
2. If you have box braids, make them into bigger braids, and then pile them up for the cutest style that works for any day.
3. Get these pretty curls overnight:
4. If you’re working with short natural hair, this easy twist style is perfect for you.
5. Try this elegant style for a fancy occasion.
6. Use a headband or a scarf for this retro-looking ‘do.
7. This little pompadour is great for super humid days.
8. Use a flower crown to complete this pretty twisted look.
9. This braided look is so pretty and will keep you cool.
10. Make a ponytail a little more fun with this tutorial:
11. If you have really thick hair, this S bun is perfect for you.
12. For the days when you just can’t deal with your hair, this headwrap should be your go-to.
13. Create a cool fawx hawk for a bit of edge.
14. Try this curly bun for something easy.
15. Not sure what to do with your hair overnight? Keep it looking fabulous with a pineapple style.
16. This little braid crown is so cute.
17. Box braids can lead to a really cool looking bun.
18. This side faux hawk is so awesome for everyday.
19. Use braids to create a pretty twisted look.
20. Who says pigtails are just for little girls? This is such a cool look.
Which of these hairstyles is your favorite? What are you going to try? What did I forget? Tell me in the comments.