Losing your virginity is kind of a big deal, obviously. Even if you don’t think it’s that big of a deal, you’re likely going to experience a roller coaster of emotions. That’s totally normal, and you’re not weird if you’re happy, confused, or sad.
I felt like Hades was the best person (erm, god?) to describe losing your virginity:
1. When people keep trying to talk to you about sex:
Yeah, I’m a virgin, not stupid.
2. When you’re ready to have sex, but your partner is nervous because of your virgin status:
Get a grip!
3. Or when someone wants to have sex with you BECAUSE you’re a virgin:
4. When you and your partner finally decide to do it:
It’s a plan!
5. When you’re nervous but also excited:
6. When you’re about to get down to business:
Bow chicka wow wow
7. When your partner keeps asking if you’re okay:
I’m good. I’m fine!
8. When it hurts and you don’t want to admit it:
Is this right?
9. When it actually feels good:
Okay, I see what the fuss is about.
10. When people are like “You look different”:
11. When you start to freak out a little:
EVERYTHING IS FINE.
12. When you feel cool about it:
*puts on shades*