I started shaving when I was really young like many other women. Society makes women ashamed of their body hair that grows on us naturally, which is absurd. We spend time and money shaving off all of our hair without even thinking we have a choice. We do it because society tells us we’re supposed to be hairless.
But women are saying “eff that” and putting down the razors. It’s awesome. Even though I like shaving my legs, I know it’s a personal choice. If you don’t want to shave your legs, don’t! And check out these ladies who have long leg hair and don’t care:
1. This girl who is using her legs to get rid of close-minded people:
2. This girl whose hairy legs make her feel empowered:
3. This girl in really cute sandals:
Where are those from tho?
4. This girl who doesn’t let her legs stop her from being feminine:
You can be hairy and girly.
5. This girl who gets the struggle of not shaving:
Societal standards suck.
6. This girl with fuzzy shins:
Fuzzy is in!
7. This girl who just started growing her hairs out:
8. This gal with mismatched socks:
9. This bikini babe:
10. This girl who’s showing off all her hair:
Omg I love her.
11. This camper:
Body hair, don’t care!
12. This meta girl:
13. This girl who is still deciding:
What you do with your body hair is YOUR choice.
14. This natural girl:
Be however you’re the most comfortable with yourself, y’all.
15. This new non-shaver:
You can do it!
16. And this girl with an amazing message: