Summer is my favorite season ever for a lot of reasons, but mainly because I love spending time at the beach and outside in general. While all of this extra sunshine and warmth makes my soul super happy, it doesn’t always make my skin that happy. Summer weather can wreck havoc on your normal makeup and skin routines, and there are some adjustments that you have to make.
So to make your life easier this summer, I’ve put together this list of 18 summer beauty hacks, tips, and tricks. These will let you focus on having a good time instead of how you look, but they’ll also keep your body pretty happy. What more could you ask for?
1. Always keep baby powder in your beach bag!
2. Switch your winter staples to summer staples.
3. Here are some more changes you should make to your beauty bag:
4. Here is basically everything you need to know about hair removal:
5. Use deodorant to prevent annoying chub rub.
6. When you spend more time in the sun, bronzer makes a great eye shadow.
7. Make sure to try this trick if you irritate your bikini line:
8. Rub your heels with Vaseline to keep them smooth…
9. …Or if they’re really bad, try this soak.
10. Clean your razor with olive oil so that you don’t get nicks when shaving.
11. Ice cold aloe vera will feel amazing if you get too much sun.
12. Keep lipstick from melting by priming with concealer.
13. Try these makeup essentials that work great in hot weather:
14. Get the prettiest manicure and pedicure with these pairing ideas.
15. Get a sunkissed look without going outside by learning how to properly apply bronzer:
16. Shave with baby oil to keep skin super smooth even at the beach.
17. Follow this routine for sweatproof makeup:
18. Make your own DIY setting spray:
Which of these tricks do you think is the best? What did I forget to include? Tell me in the comments.