I’m always pretty amused when people go on and on about how big boobs are a societal ideal. Eh, sure, our society appreciates a nice rack, but I think that it appreciates the idea of one above all else. If we lived in a society that truly appreciated big boobs, then it wouldn’t be such a struggle to find button up shirts that fit our boobs without gaping at the buttons. It would be easier to buy a bra that goes above a D cup. It would be possible to wear a strapless dress to prom without getting harassed for daring to have cleavage!
There are so many struggles that are par for the course of having big boobs, but these annoyances seem to reach peak levels of annoying AF during the summer. To see what I mean, check out these nine summer struggles that you can relate to if you have big boobs.
1. Trying to find a bikini top that actually fits is a nightmare. There’s a 90 percent chance that the goodies are going to be spilling out of the largest size available.
2. Oh, and one-pieces can be just as awful.
3. Dealing with uncomfortable cleavage sweat.
4. It’s hard to rock those massive, oversized tops with wide arm holes because, unlike flatter folks who can just wear a bandeau underneath, you’re going to be rocking an ugly bra.
5. Realizing that there’s no way to get your chest tanned without someone thinking you’re trying to be a sex magnet. Leave my cleavage alone!
6. Taking off your bra at the end of the day and marveling at the amount of sweat your boobs have produced. And that under-boob sweat…
7. Trying on summery dresses with open sides and wondering how much side boob is too much side boob.
8. You see all these open back tops in your favorite store and you’re just like…
9. You come to the crappy realization that summer just wasn’t really meant for big boobs. You’re ready to wear clothes that don’t make your boobs involuntarily spill out left and right.
What other summer struggles do people with big boobs have to deal with? Any big boob horror stories you want to share? Tell us in the comments!