As the end of the year approaches, seniors secretly look forward to one thing: checking out their yearbooks. Yes, yearbooks can be annoying and boring and maybe you make fun of them in front of all of your friends, but secretly… yearbooks are kind of great. They’ve become even better in the last few years, when high school students started making their senior quotes hilarious and badass and completely wonderful.
As many of you know, you can choose to put a quote under your picture in your yearbook – something that sums up your personality and your hopes and dreams all in one. Finding a good quote that stands out and doesn’t seem totally cliche and boring can be tricky, but apparently not for these students below, who clearly have been spending a lot of time on Tumblr. Some seniors are contributing the most flawless quotes to their yearbooks, and they’re too good not to share. Here are 16 hilarious senior quotes found in real yearbooks that will give you life:
1. This badass quote calling out unfair school dress codes in the best way possible:
2. Oh, just the best feminist quote ever, no big deal.
this is all I honestly care about right now pic.twitter.com/5J0YauhezN
— lil snowball (@casualnosebleed) May 26, 2015
3. This confidence-boosting quote that will make you laugh out loud:
For all y'all wondering why everyone's freaking out over my senior quote pic.twitter.com/jUwYpIdxAD
— chief feef (@fefethevinc) May 9, 2015
4. This quote that speaks the truth:
my yearbook quote pic.twitter.com/goO6KHpH07
— JENNA MARBLES! (@ItsJennaMarbles) May 28, 2015
5. The best Harry Potter yearbook reference you’ve ever seen:
— Seventeen (@seventeen) May 28, 2015
6. This quote that understands the struggle we all deal with.
7. And this guy who is like, “eff that, I AM Beyonce.”
8. This perfect quote that is just the truth.
9. This quote that hits the nail on the head
10. This quote about loving food:
wish we had senior quotes pic.twitter.com/Ak7jYNDLdy
— T. (@NiHaoThuyThuy) May 23, 2015
11. And this one that understands your love of Taco Bell:
12. The one thing we’ll all remember from this year:
13. This amazing Leonardo Dicaprio reference:
14. This flawless quote about being single:
15. This quote that is worth looking at again in 20 years.
16. This quote that explains it all:
Which of these senior quotes is your favorite? What did I forget to include? What is your senior quote? Tell me in the comments!