Studying is difficult enough to do by yourself, especially when you’re gearing up for finals. There’s just so much information to review plus there are papers and books everywhere. It’s a lot! Studying with your friends is hard because you just spend the whole time talking.
And studying with your crush, whether alone or in a study group, is nearly impossible:
1. Okay, this is happening.
It’s fine. Everything is fine.
2. Try to be cool.
I can handle this.
3. I need to study, but they’re so cute…
4. Am I sweating?
Did I put on deodorant today?
5. What if I have word-vomit?
6. I’m not going to remember any of this information.
I’m going to have to re-study this by myself.
7. Do they know I like them?
8. I can’t concentrate.
9. Should I ask them to hang out, like, not in a study capacity?
No, I’m too nervous.
10. I’m going to fail this test.
Note to self: don’t study with someone you’re obsessed with.
Have you ever studied with your crush? What thoughts did you have? Tell us in the comments below!
You can reach this post’s author, Caitlin Corsetti, on Twitter and Instagram!