I love makeup, and I used to be a girl who refused to go outside my house without makeup on. Since I’ve battled skin problems for most of my life, it’s really shattered my confidence on going makeup-free. But I work from home and don’t wear makeup every day anymore so I often run errands and do things without even as much as concealer on. At first, I was pretty self-conscious, but then I realized that no one cared except me. It’s really helped me be more comfortable with myself, even when I’m battling serious breakouts.
But when you go out without makeup on, it can be a little intimidating. Here are 10 thoughts you’ll have when you do it:
1. Okay, I can do this.
It’s not going to be that bad.
2. Does anyone actually care if I don’t have makeup on?
Like if people care doesn’t it say more about them than me?
3. That person is totally staring at me like I’m a monster.
IT’S RUDE TO STARE!
4. I don’t look that bad!
Seriously, it’s just a makeup-free face.
5. I feel like my skin is breathing.
Ugh this feels amazing.
6. Can everyone see my zit?
They totally can.
7. Does it matter?
8. Why do I wear makeup anyway?
So much money and time. Ugh, but makeup is so fun.
9. Literally no one cares, this is amazing.
I should do this more.
10. Makeup is great, but man, was that freeing!