Bras are unfortunately a necessary evil. Kudos to you if you can go in public without a bra, but I am not one of those lucky ladies. Even though I like having the support of a bra during the day, it doesn’t mean I like wearing a bra. They’re uncomfortable and hot and annoying! UGH.
That’s why taking your bra off at the end of the day is literally one of the best feelings in the world. It’s like you can hear your boobs singing “Hallelujah” when your bra comes off:
1. GOODBYE BOOB CAGE!
YOU’RE OUTTA HERE!
This is literally the best feeling ever.
BORN FREEEEEE, FREE AS THE WIND BLOWS!
4. I wonder what it’s like to not have to wear a bra all day.
Must be nice.
5. Lizzie McGuire is ABSURD for ever wanting a bra.
Girl, check yourself.
6. If bras held snacks, that would be one thing.
But they don’t.
7. I’m sorry boobs. I’m so sorry.
I don’t know why I hurt you this way.
8. How much money would I save if I didn’t buy bras?
9. How much less pain I’d be in all the time?
Like honestly, why are we doing this to ourselves?
10. DOWN WITH BRAS!