It’s really hard when you have a crush for someone and they don’t have feelings in return. But you manage and eventually move on. Some people don’t get the hint, which can be really frustrating. I mean, you can’t help it that you’re awesome and people like you, but it’s kind of hard to deal with if someone has a crush on you and won’t leave you alone. It can make you really uncomfortable!
I couldn’t think of anyone better than Blair Waldorf to explain what this is like:
1. When your friends tell you that someone has a crush on you:
Oh?! Do tell!
2. And when your friends tell you that someone is a person you really don’t like:
3. When your friends are all “You might like them!” just because you’re single:
4. When you start noticing that this person is running into you on purpose:
I know what you’re doing.
5. When you notice that this person is doing things for you in order to get your attention:
You don’t want to be mean, but take a hint!
6. When they try to make conversation but you have nothing in common and you’re just like:
7. When you find out your friends might have told this person you liked them:
And you definitely don’t.
8. When, for a split second, you think you *might* like this person:
But realize you don’t and it’s just nice to have the attention.
9. When this person blows up your phone or constantly shows up around you and your friends:
Let me live!
10. When you are honest with this person about your lack of feelings for them:
You’re great, but I’m just not into you like that!
11. Or if they don’t get it after all of that and you have to be a little more stern:
Please just STOP.
Has this ever happened to you? What have you done when someone you don’t like has a crush on you? Tell us in the comments below!
You can reach this post’s author, Caitlin Corsetti, on Twitter and Instagram!