You guys, today is a big day… it’s A Day! For Pretty Little Liars fans, this is basically a holiday because at the end of Season 5, we’re getting the “biggest reveAl ever” according to the show. We’re going to find out who “A” is! Not just an “A,” but the big, overarching one. We’ve gotten “A” reveals before, but this time we’re going to figure out who the actual puppet-master is.
In the preview for tonight’s episode, “Welcome to the Dollhouse,” we see the girls in orange jumpsuits (because they just got arrested) and stuck in some kind of creepy house. Aria, Spencer, and Emily are separated in the house while Ali and Hanna are sitting in jail. It’s safe to say that all of the girls will survive the episode, and according to showrunner Marlene King, we actually will find out the identity of “A” once and for all right alongside the girls.
But watching a PLL finale is an emotional roller coaster so if you’re a fan, you’re going to experience the following reactions:
1. When you’re told there is going to be a “big” reveal:
I mean, we’ve been down this road before and have been seriously tricked. I’m skeptical.
2. When your friends say they have a ridiculous theory:
Tell me your thoughts so I can tell you why you’re wrong.
3. When you’re trying to remember everything that’s happened in the last five seasons:
Actually, even the last five episodes have been confusing and overwhelming.
4. When you wish you could just mindlessly watch the show instead of break out the charts of who “A” could be:
This is an ACTIVE show, guys.
5. When you hear someone say it’s one of the Liars:
And they would try to murder themselves because??
6. When a commercial comes on right before a really important part of the episode:
7. When you’re piecing together your own theory and have confused yourself:
Wait… what? No.
8. When characters say things like this, you immediately raise a red flag:
WHO ARE YOU?
9. When you’re hoping that damn doll mask doesn’t show up again:
This episode is called “Welcome to the Dollhouse” so probably.
10. When your friends all think someone is “A” because everyone keeps saying that person is “A”:
While I see your points, please remember how this show works and nothing is what it seems.
11. When your friends tell you that you were right all along:
12. Or when you’re wrong:
Don’t talk to me.
13. When you know the reveal is coming:
PROBABLY IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES, THANKS MARLENE.
14. When you realize it was someone you trusted all this time:
15. When you just can’t with this information:
16. When you’re wondering if it’s even real:
REMEMBER THE LAST 500 REVEALS?
17. When you think it’s over, but IT’S NOT:
BECAUSE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS AND YOU’RE LIKE “WTF WE JUST FOUND ‘A’ WHO IS THIS OTHER ONE? WHEN IS THIS ALL GOING TO STOP? WHY DON’T THEY JUST MOVE OUT OF ROSEWOOD FOREVER?”
Are you ready for the reveal? Who do you think “A” is? Tell us in the comments below!
You can reach this post’s author, Caitlin Corsetti, on Twitter and Instagram!