If you grew up in the ’90s, the Toy Story franchise pretty much defined your childhood. You definitely thought your toys had lives when you weren’t around, and you totally cried at the end of Toy Story 3. (Even my dad did so you can’t deny it.)
Toy Story just got us right in the feels, and that’s why these jokes and memes are going to destroy your childhood:
1. This nice use of Woody’s line:
Ugh, such a terrible feeling.
2. This horrifying story adjustment:
3. This disturbing and probs true GIF:
Like we knew, but we didn’t need to see, you know?
4. This Harry Potter/Toy Story comparison:
I dunno, guys, I sobbed at the end of both.
5. The insane parallels between Toy Story and The Walking Dead:
6. This play on words:
7. This viral photo:
I see you, Mrs. Potatohead.
8. This sad, sad revelation:
Poor other Andy.
9. The ever-popular “___, ____ everywhere” meme:
It’s good for so many things.
10. This other mention of Andy’s mom’s sex toys:
CAN YOU NOT?
11. OH GOD THIS:
12. This real-life Woody moment:
13. This upsetting meme:
We didn’t ask for this!