I have to start with a disclaimer here: I still haven’t seen Frozen. I don’t really intend to watch it, but I’ve come across enough GIFs and clips and “Let It Go” covers to last me a lifetime. I know exactly what happens in the movie so it’s fine.
My favorite thing about the Frozen phenomenon is the jokes and memes that have come out of it. There are so many good ones, but I’ve rounded up 15 of the best ones just for you:
1. This Gordon Ramsey insult:
He probably would say this in real life, tbh.
2. This accurate observation:
LOL Disney logic.
3. The Elsa version of the “One does not simply” meme:
4. This sad, sad Leonardo DiCaprio joke:
Poor Leo 🙁
5. This amazing Mean Girls mashup:
Mean Girls goes with everything.
6. This feeling everyone has had:
WHY WOULD YOU SCREENSHOT THAT FACE I MADE?
7. This remake of “Let It Go” to describe final exams:
If you sing this enough, maybe you won’t have to take them.
8. This knock-knock joke:
9. This everyday scenario:
God forbid someone hears your rumbly tumbly.
10. This one for anyone with a soul:
You can’t *not* sing along.
11. This incredible Arrested Development mashup:
12. This hilarious advertisement that Five Gum should really use:
13. This meme you can send anyone who disagrees with you:
14. This Taylor Swift mashup:
Okay, this is good.
15. And this amazing depiction of love: