A white t-shirt should be a staple in your wardrobe no matter what season it is. There are a few items of clothing more versatile than a good white tee. When you find one that fits well, wears well, and makes you feel comfortable, hold onto it for dear life – there is so much you can do with this super simple item!
Just because it’s freezing out doesn’t mean you have to shy away from t-shirts, and if you want to stay cozy, look no further than right here. These outfit ideas will inspire you to create some seriously amazing warm outfits using your plain white tee as a base. Get ready to buy another one, because you’re going to want to try all of these. Here are 20 style tips on how to wear a white t-shirt this winter.
1. Add boots, a jean jacket, a cozy scarf, and a hat for a cute layered look.
2. Make shorts and a white tee work for winter with a blazer, tights, and booties.
3. Keep it casual by wearing your white tee under an open plaid shirt.
4. Layer your white t-shirt under a sweater to stay extra warm.
5. Pair yours with a skirt and tights. I love the look of this super long coat too.
6. Add a chambray shirt and a utility button-up shirt for seriously cozy layers that still look cool.
7. Since a white t-shirt goes with everything, have fun with your accessories. Go for bold shoes with your white tee and jeans.
8. Front-tuck your white shirt into boyfriend jeans, and add a blazer or leather jacket with heels for a glam outfit.
9. Wear your white tee with leather leggings and a super cozy cardigan.
10. Keep it casual with sneakers and a printed scarf. Add a jacket or sweater if you’re still too cold.
11. Wear your white t-shirt under an open chambray shirt and sneakers for another casual outfit that’s still cute.
12. A fur vest goes perfectly with a white t-shirt – add combat boots to make the look less glam.
13. Tuck your white tee into a pair of high-waisted jeans, and add shoes of your choice.
14. Go for a ’90s vibe by tying a plaid shirt around your waist.
15. Tuck your white tee into a maxi skirt, then add a cropped jacket or blazer to stay warm.
16. Colored jeans are perfect to wear with a white tee because, well… everything goes with a white tee!
17. Stay super comfy with a cozy scarf, leggings, socks, and high boots.
18. Add a blazer and heels to your jeans and white tee combo for a more professional look.
19. You can also wear a colored blazer with slightly cropped jeans.
20. Break up an all black ensemble with a white t-shirt.
Which of these outfits is your favorite? How do you wear your white t-shirt in the winter? Tell me in the comments.