Being single when Valentine’s Day comes around isn’t always the best feeling in the world. All around you, couples are showing off their “endless love” for each other, and you can’t go anywhere without being bombarded with hearts and cheesy sayings. But you know what? Valentine’s Day will only be a downer if you let it be.
This year, don’t spend February 14 thinking about how you’re not in a relationship. Spend it with your best friend. You know, the girl who’s there for you no matter what, the girl you talk to about everything, and the girl who is basically your significant other without the sex part. If you guys don’t want to do anything big, at least get her a cute card. These homemade cards from Etsy are adorable and funny, and are way better than anything you’ll find in the store. Start ordering now, so you get them on time!
1. If you want to be really super sweet:
2. For your friend who loves cats:
3. If you guys both love Gossip Girl and are also kind of frenemies?
4. If you just want to keep it short and sweet:
5. If you two are so similar people are constantly confusing you for each other:
6. If you want to make both of you feel better about being single:
7. If you both love Breaking Bad:
Buy it here
9. If you want to make your friend feel better about her relationship status:
10. If your BFF is your BAE:
11. If you two are a bunch of weirdos:
12. If you both have a sense of humor:
13. If you want to be a little sassy:
14. If you guys love Taylor Swift…
15. If you’re basically meant for each other:
16. If you’re all about girl power:
17. If you guys can appreciate this Grey’s Anatomy quote:
18. If you two have a mutual love of the beach:
19. If you guys can’t stop watching Parks and Rec:
20. If you’re both huge fans of Harry Potter:
Which of these cards is your favorite? Which one do you dislike? What did I forget to include? Tell me in the comments.