New Year’s Eve is tomorrow, which is ridiculous because I can’t believe we’re already almost done with 2014. Even though NYE is generally super hyped up and your plans never work out like you think they will, it’s a great holiday to dress up for. I love all the sequins and glitz and glamour of New Year’s. Why not start the year off with a flash, right?
I pretty much love glitter all year round, but it’s especially appropriate on New Year’s Eve. Check out these tutorials that are perfect for tomorrow:
1. Try this gold, shimmery look that isn’t too aggressive on the glitter front:
2. If you want something more subtle, just dab some glitter or shimmery polish onto the inner corners of your eyes.
3. Give this super trendy and amazing double-winged cat eye a try with silver or gold glitter liner.
4. Skip the glitter and go straight for the confetti with this amazing dotted liner job:
5. Go for a more understated look by applying a bit of glitter on just your eyelids. Everyone will see a flash of sparkles when you blink!
6. This gold tutorial is perfect for gals with brown eyes, but it would look amazing on other eye colors too!
7. This gilded makeup look uses lots of fun metallics and will totally brighten up your eyes.
8. Layer a line of glitter on top of your regular eye liner for a pop of shimmer:
9. Try this super cool white-out look and add some shimmer shadow to a dark lipstick.
10. Go all out with a completely glitterized eyelid and glitter liner.
11. If you don’t have plans to kiss anyone at midnight or even if you do, try putting glitter all up on your lips:
12. Try out Michelle Phan’s amazing futuristic robot look, which is so perfect for New Year’s Eve.
13. Go subtle by turning a black cat eye into a glitterized cat eye. The sparkle won’t be overbearing!
14. Go all Fifty Shades of Grey with this cool and dark glittery look.
15. And if all else fails, just dump a bunch of glitter under your eyes and call it a day.