Do you realize how cool it was to have inflatable furniture in the early 00s? Let me tell you how cool it was to have inflatable furniture in the early 00s.
Really, really cool.
No seriously, it was like the height of awesome. If a girl you’re friends with had a neon purple inflatable armchair in her room, chances are you’re going to be ridiculously jealous if her for the duration if your friendship…or until you convince your parents to get one for you.
This was just one of the coveted items a girl could have as room decor at the time, so check out all 10 of the things every girl wanted in her bedroom. You might find yourself getting jealous all over again.
1. An inflatable chair, especially if it had Britney Spears’ name on it.
2. Those awesome see-through phones.
3. A beaded curtain. Again, made better by Britney Spears
4. A poster of your favorite pop-punk band that you thought was totally badass because you were, like, a little kid.
5. Oh, and some photo of Orlando Bloom, probably.
6. Okay, not technically a room decoration but who didn’t want those colorful clamshell iBooks?
7. A glittery caboodle to put all your glittery awful makeup that you aren’t even really allowed to wear yet.
8. Those awesome pod chairs.
9. A boombox to play your Destiny’s Child CDs on. Bonus points if it has Hello Kitty on it!
10. And, of course, those awesome glow in the dark stars that were all over the ceiling.
Did you have any of these decorations? Would you want any of them in your room now? Tell us in the comments!