I don’t know what I would do without my mom. She’s always been there for me for any and everything that life has dealt at me and has taught me so much over the years. Even though I haven’t lived with her in over three years, we’re super close. I’m so excited to head home for the holidays and spend some much-needed mother-daughter-time with her. We’re so close that shopping for her is impossible! Anything she wants she either buys it for herself or tells me she wants it about three days before it’s time for us to exchange gifts. This leaves me super flustered and running around like crazy trying to find something that she doesn’t have that won’t crush my wallet.
This year I’m not going to let her stress me out. There are so many great gifts for moms out there that won’t kill your babysitting money stash. If you’re wondering what to pick your mom up for the holidays, wonder no more! Here are 10 perfect gifts to get your mom for the holidays, and they’re all under $55.
1. What I Love About You By Me BookThis is seriously the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. This would be the perfect stocking stuffer for any mom. Fill out this book and watch her tear up in an instant. It's something that she'll be able to have forever and every time she looks at it, she will think of you. AWWW!! $10 Get it at: Cwonder Photo Source: Cwonder
2. Crackle Ribbed HurricanesThis super chic candle holders will drive your mom bonkers. She'll love the soft glow that they give off and have the time of her life figuring out where to place these all over your house. $6-$15 Get it at: Westelm Photo Source: Westelm
3. L'Occitane Comforting Shea Butter SetTake it from me, all moms love things that smell good and will give them great benefits. This shea butter set from one of my favorite brands is the perfect thing to give her. She'll be able to store one in her bag, at her desk, and next to her bed. The sizes are perfect for traveling and she'll have the softest hands, all thanks to you. $45 Get it at: Sephora Photo Source: Sephora
4. Lancôme BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL Hydrate & Protect SetThe trick with getting your mom beauty gifts is to get things that don't say things like, "Wrinkle Reducer! Saggy Skin Fixer! Cream for Older People!" All of these will not make your mom feel special at all. But this beautiful set of ultra hydrating creams will send her over the moon! Winter weather can be tough on her skin, and giving this set will put a huge smile on her face. $51 Get it at: Sephora Photo Source: Sephora
5. Mini Shopper With PocketIf your mom loves all things fashion and trends then pick her up this super luxe looking handbag. It's the perfect size for running around on the weekends and she'll love the color. Also, you'll be known as the daughter that got her mom that super cute purse, not bad right? $39.99 Get it at: Zara Photo Source: Zara
6. Printed ScarfScarves are great gifts for all, but especially for moms. This scarf is light weight and has a beautiful mixture of colors that will go with so many pieces that she already has. $25.90 Get it at: Zara Photo Source: Zara
7. Square Jewelry CatchallThis super pretty catchall plate will look so nice on top of your mom's vanity or dresser. Perfect for the pieces that she wears everyday or when she wants to keep something out so she doesn't forget it. $12.50 Get it at: Jcrew Photo Source: Jcrew
8. Travel Sleep MaskWe all know that our moms work really hard at keep our lives together, so why not make her sleeping time even more enjoyable. This incredibly soft eye mask is perfect for a quick nap in the car or she can use it when your little brother just won't leave her alone and she needs to pretend like she is sleeping. Either way, this is a great gift for any mom. $16.50 Get it at: Jcrew Photo Source: Jcrew
9. Extra-Fine Merino Wool Vee PulloverIt's a known fact that moms love sweaters. So why not replace the ones that she's been rocking since 1998, and get her something really pretty. This sweater comes in a ton of different colors and I know she will love it. $30 Get it at: Photo Source: BananaRepublic
10. Crystal Solo StrandThis beautiful single strand necklace is such a great gift. Any mom would love to get this pretty gem under the tree. $48 Get it at: Baublebar Photo Source: Baublebar
Do you think your mom will love any of these gifts? What other things are you thinking about getting her? Let us know in the comments below!