One of the best things about having really short hair is that you don’t have to do much to it – it’s short enough that it can be a style all on it’s own. At the same time, one of the downsides to having really short hair is that you don’t have all of those options that girls with longer hair do. Sometimes you want to do something different and fun, and when you have no hairstyle choices to pick from, you can get stuck.
I recently chopped a lot of my hair off – I’m currently rocking a long bob and I LOVE it. My hair isn’t super, super short, but it is a lot shorter than I’m used to it being, and I can now appreciate the challenges girls with very short hair face… kind of. I searched through Pinterest to find hairstyles you’ll love so that you didn’t have to. Here are 15 cute and easy hairstyle tutorials for girls with short hair:
1. Try this simple combover hairstyle for something sleek and sophisticated.
2. Go for something spiky and funky with a little gel.
3. Tease it, then tie it into a scarf for a retro vibe.
4. Yes, you can curl super short hair! Here’s how.
5. Spray a little beach spray into your hair for fast messy waves – or make your own!
6. Do a cute twisted updo style. Click the link for the full tutorial.
7. Use a small curling iron and some pomade to make some pretty texture in a pixie.
8. Use a small curing iron to give your short hair a little body – the full tutorial is in the link.
9. Create a pretty bouffant with a bob.
10. Twist your hair around a thin headband for a little updo.
11. Get waves in your short hair by following the below tutorial.
12. Do a bunch of little twisties for a cute updo.
13. Learn how to get a cute flippy do with a flat iron.
14. Go for a fun look like this one:
15. Or try any of these simple styles!
Which of these hairstyles is your favorite? How short is your hair? What did I forget to include? Tell me in the comments.