I’m not really sure what it is about mason jars that make them so popular, but whatever it is, it’s going strong. Mason jars have been unavoidable for the last few years, whether they’re being used to store food, create cute crafts, or hold pretty candles. The great thing about them is they’re so versatile and they always look cute no matter what.
Those things also make mason jars the perfect starting point for an adorable DIY gift. If you want to make someone a more personal present this holiday season, look no further than a mason jar. There are so many fun things you can do with them that will result in the cutest, most thoughtful gift ever – and it’s not even hard! Here are 20 easy and unique DIY holiday gifts you can make with mason jars:
1. Manicure In A Jar – nail polish, nail clippers, nail files, cotton balls, stickers and more make the perfect manicure jar.
2. Mason Jar Tumbler – Make a friend a personalized tumbler that’s cuter than anything she’ll buy at the store.
3. Terrarium In a Jar – A cute little garden in a mason jar is the perfect gift for your grandma, mother, or green-thumb friend.
4. Hot Chocolate Recipe Reindeer – hot chocolate is a necessity for the winter, and decorating the jar as a reindeer makes this the cutest gift option.
5. Holiday Survival Kit – give your mom an early present to help her get through the stress of the holidays. With a blanket, a tiny bottle of wine, and some treats, she’ll be set!
6. Heart Candle – these mason jar candles make such a pretty and simple gift.
7. Glitter Mason Jar – this pretty glitter jar makes a perfect vase or container for makeup brushes.
8. Snacks In A Mason Jar – there are endless options of foods and mixes to put in a mason jar with a pretty ribbon and sticker.
9. Loves To Craft Jar – get your DIY happy friend a jar full of basic crafting necessities.
10. Bath Soak Jar – A soothing bath soak you made yourself makes a lovely gift for anyone.
11. Loves To Bake Jar – Get the baker in your life a mason jar full of little baking materials like these.
12. Tea Time Mason Jar – who doesn’t love a good cup of tea? Fill a big mason jar with different tea bags, a tiny jar of honey, and biscuits.
13. Spa and Pampering Kit – Fill a mason jar with spa materials like sample sized versions of lotion, makeup, body wash, nail polish and more.
14. S’Mores Jar – Who says s’mores are only for the summer? These yummy jars will put a smile on anyone’s face.
15. Sewing Kit – Get the sewing lover in your life this cute DIY set.
16. Photo Frame Vase – take your mason jar a step further by making it a picture frame.
17. Painted Vase – A painted mason jar makes the perfect vase. Add winter flowers for a simple gift anyone will appreciate.
18. Nautical Candles – The beach-lover in your life will be obsessed with these nautical candles that are so easy to make.
19. Mommy Survival Kit – Do you know a new mom, or just a stress out mom? Put together this jar for her.
20. Cleans Up Well Jar – Your dad or boyfriend will love a mason jar full of little men’s products.
Which of these mason jar gift ideas is your favorite? Which would you make? What did I forget to include? Tell me in the comments.