One of my favorite things about the Internet is it’s seemingly endless love for Mean Girls. If there is one thing that bloggers, Tumblr users, Redditors, and critics alike can agree on, it’s that Mean Girls is one of the best movies ever. With all of that love out there, it’s no surprise that Mean Girls has lived on (despite the fact that it’s 10 years old) through quotes, pictures, GIFs, and memes.
I don’t know who started it (if I had to guess, I would say Tumblr), but my favorite thing is when people put Mean Girls quotes on top of pictures from other movies and TV shows. You know what I’m talking about. There is everything from Disney Princesses acting like The Plastics to Lord Voldemort quoting Cady or Damien. It’s amazing. It makes everything better and will always put a smile on your face.
Oh! And since today is National Mean Girls Day….
…here are 20 of the best Mean Girls memes on the Internet. Enjoy your favorite Mean Girls quotes over images from Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Twilight and more. You’re welcome!
1. This Disney princess perfection…
2. This amazing Effie and Katniss one:
3. What Edward and Bella should have really said:
4. The best conversation Elena, Damon and Stefan have ever had:
5. This Miley Cyrus one that unfortunately works too well:
6. This genius exchange between Lucius and Harry:
7. This Lord of The Rings meme:
8. Effie is just too perfect for these Mean Girls memes!
9. Who knew Inception and Mean Girls would make such a good match?
10. The best way to describe Hermione:
11. This conversation that totally could have happened on Glee:
12. This masterpiece:
13. This extremely accurate Hunger Games description:
14. This completely plausible convo in The Devil Wears Prada:
15. Oh, just Snape being a total brat:
16. Can you NOT see Edward and Jacob saying this?
17. This amazing use of Peeta and Katniss:
18. The real lines that were said in Harry Potter:
19. This unfortunate question Lord Voldemort had to deal with:
20. And finally, the truth about Tom Riddle:
Which of these Mean Girls memes is your favorite? What’s your favorite Mean Girls quote? What did we forget to include? Tell me in the comments.